Learning Disabilities SIG Meeting
The Learning Disabilities Special Interest Group (LDSIG) exists to provide a forum in the London Borough of Hackney, and City of London, for anyone who has an interest in the provision of services for people with Learning Disabilities. The group is a sub-group of the City and Hackney Health and Social Care Forum.
Date to review the terms of reference is January 2019
LDSIG Actions of last meeting - 15 02 2017
Matters arising of last meeting – Follow up actions
- Super Centre – update
- Hackney Local Plan – update
- Devolution – invite Emily Tullock, Communications and Engagement Manager for the Hackney Devolution Pilot
- Learning Disabilities SIG’s terms of reference – Shamima to circulate to all for comments
- Partnership Board Meeting TOR – Some providers are not invited as they should be according to the TOR Paula/Shamima draft letter behalf of SIG, Shamima to send the TOR to all and feedback regrading TOR to be discussed at the next LDSIG meeting.
- HSCF Structure Diagram – Once agreed by HSCF Steering Group Members Shamima to circulate to all.
Personal Independent Payment (PIP):
- Shamima to circulate the PIP presentation to all
- Rehana to share the assessment criteria, daily living activities link to Shamima to share with all
- Shamima to share Rehana’s email address - If providers want Rehana to come out and talk through the system they must email to arrange the meeting. (REHANA.AKRAM@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK )
Suggestion’s from Rehana:
- Future meeting do an overview on ESA
- Arrange a wider meeting (HSCF Forum Meeting) to discuss issues around Atos process and invite Atos.
Supporting Learners with learning difficulties:
- Shamima to share Joanne Barrett’s email address (Joanne.Barrett@learningtrust.co.uk)
- Joanne to send information to Shamima to circulate to all on the workshop they are doing at Hackney Museum.
- Shamima to share Paula’s 16 weeks garden course as there are few places left.
- Joanna to send information about the CPD Tutors course to send to all.
Nomination for Reps:
- Shamima to send out description of the rep roles for LD Partnership Board and Vice Chair for LDSIG
- Shamima to invite Hackney One Team to next meeting
Any Other Business
- Mayor meeting – Once notes are agreed Shamima to circulate the notes to all.
What Support can you access from Business?
Are You a Hackney Based Charity with an income of over £50,000?
Do you sometimes need specialist support?
Do you get confused by Corporate Responsibility Schemes?
Come along and find out what support schemes there are on our doorstep.
Monday 20th February 10-17:30
Click here to book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/what-support-can-you-access-from-business-tickets-31415657076
Transformation of Health and Social Care in Hackney - Plans for Integrated Commissioning
The Transformation Board are inviting all Voluntary & Community Sector providers of Health and Social Care Services in Hackney (Adults or Children ) to attend a meeting to hear Paul Haigh (Chief Officer of the CCG ) outline the proposed integrated commissioning arrangements for health and social care .This will include Public Health, Adult Social Care and CCG commissioning.
Friday 24th February 10:00 - 13:00am
Click here to book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/transformation-of-health-and-social-care-in-hackney-plans-for-integrated-commissioning-tickets-31505565996
Shamima to share the presentation slide to all.
Details of next meeting:
Date: Monday 22nd May 2017
Venue: The Adiaha Antigha Centre, Hackney CVS, 24-30 Dalston Lane, E8 3AZ
If you wish to attend this meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org